The TravelTour Expo was conceptualized by PTAA in 1994 to showcase the products and services of its members. Since then, the show has evolved into a much awaited annual industry event covering practically all segments of the travel business, making it the biggest event for the travel and tourism industry. About 80,000 visitors were present in the 2010 edition which had 416 booths occupied by 230 firms.
On its 18th year, TravelTour Expo is expanding to 4 halls, giving exhibitors more booths to choose from while offering visitors a wider variety of travel options. The 3-day event is scheduled on 18 to 20 February 2011 at Halls 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
With the theme “Around the World in 3 Days”, the show aims to feature various hotspots in the Philippines and all over the world. Visitors can expect a glimpse of what awaits them in their chosen destinations while enjoying cultural presentations, souvenir items and discounted travel packages from the exhibitors.
Why join TravelTour Expo 2011?
* TravelTour Expo is the biggest event for the travel and tourism industry
* TravelTour Expo offers you an expanded customer base
* TravelTour Expo is the ultimate destination for the best travel deals
* TravelTour Expo is the prime marketplace for your destinations
* TravelTour Expo is continuously doing its best to bring you a special show every year!
18 to 20 February 2011
SMX Convention Center Halls 1, 2, 3 & 4,
Seashell Drive, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
18 February - Friday
10 AM - 9 PM
19 February - Saturday
10 AM - 9 PM
20 February - Sunday
10 AM - 7 PM
Ticket booths close 30 minutes before end of show hours
Daily Raffle Draws, Entertainment & Games and Exhibitors' Presentations & more surprises